Nabil Investment is a licensed DP, registered from SEBON and CDSC Ltd.
As a DP, Nabil Investment offers transparency and convenience for its customers. There is also a facility to open Demat from any branches of Nabil Bank Ltd. including the office of Nabil Investment located at Naxal, Kathmandu.
Clients are also given online access to review their account at their disposal to serve them better.
Nabil Investment provides following services to the investors under Depository Participants:
- Open Demat account
- Dematerialization & rematerialization of securities
- Maintain the record of securities in the electric form
- Settlement trades by transferring/receiving the securities from/in BO accounts,
- Settlement of off-market trades that is occurred between BOs outside NEPSE
- Provide electronic credit of securities allotted by issuers during IPOs
- Deposit of the non-financial corporate benefits (such as: bonus, right shares, etc.) issued by issuers in the De-Mat account of BO
- Facilitation in the pledge/unpledged/freeze/unfreeze etc. of dematerialized securities.
Other services as per CDSC laws & regulations.
Aajiwan Demat Khata
Going with its tradition of being a first mover in introducing products and services in the Nepalese capital market, Nabil Invest has brought out a ‘Aajiwan Demat Khata’ concept under which clients with Demat account maintained at NI can renew their Demat accounts without any hassle year on year.
Salient Features of the Product:
- Lifelong renewal of Demat account and Mero share credentials.
- Nominal one-time fee of Rs. 3000 to process lifelong renewals.
- No hassle of visiting Investment Bank to renew accounts and credentials.
- No need to log into online portals to renew accounts and credentials.
- New Demat participants can pay a one-time fee to avail the service.
- Old Demat account holders can also take benefit of this service provided their earlier dues are clear.