Deadline to Apply: 7 May 2023
The primary function of the role is to manage the portfolio of clients and support senior PMS associates and relationship managers in managing the portfolio of the clients while building long term relationship with clients to support their investment decision. The role shall closely work with PMS business and operation unit to ensure timely and complete recording, reconciliation and documentation relation to the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the portfolio of the clients. Identify the client's need and propose the solution.
- Build and improve strong relationship with prospective and existing clients.
- Assist the supervisor in various administrative works related to the portfolio management service.
- Liaison with the client to inform them about their portfolio and provide them with analysis date as per the client- company agreement.
- Attend to client's grievances and resolve client complaints promptly.
- Provide clients with comprehensive product/service consultation and guide them to take investment decision.
- Market Portfolio Management Services (PMS) to potential clients to both individuals and institutions.
- Ensure prudent care is taken while managing client's accounts.
- Ensure regular stock analysis through fundamental, technical and macro-micro economic perspectives and provide buy/sell/hold insights/recommendations to the team.
- Design the portfolio for the client. Optimize the portfolio return and take investment decisions.
- Report to designated supervisor on a day to day course of action regularly.
- Any other ad-hoc duties prescribed by unit head and management from time to time.
Minimum Qualification Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent degree with at least second division marks or CGPA 2 out of 4.
- Should have sound knowledge of Nepalese Capital Market.
- Customer oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Nepali.
- Sound skills in MS applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and team management skill.
- Age not exceeding 35 years.
- Prior experience in the related industry will be an added advantage.