Fundamental & Technical Analyst/Corporate Advisory
Deadline to Apply: 7 May 2023
The primary function is to conduct thorough research of the companies listed in Nepalese capital market fundamentally, provide Buy/Sell/Hold decisions, prepare the equity research reports, track the macroeconomic indicators and conduct any relevant research as requested by the management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure regular stock analysis through fundamental and macro-micro economic perspectives and provide insights/recommendations to the team.
- Provide BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendations and present findings to the investment committee.
- Monitor the stocks regularly utilizing the research tools data analytics.
- Conduct equity and company valuation as and when required.
- Maintain constant coverage of news, announcements, book closure of the stocks and macro- economic data of NRB, any policy and regulatory changes while recommending investment decisions.
- Prepare equity analysis reports in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis covering the movement of the stock market through statistical and fundamental data analysis to be forwarded to clients and media.
- Prepare weekly in-depth fundamental analysis report of a particular company of a particular sector.
- Present findings and observations every week for general discussion of the stock market.
- Work closely with the Corporate Advisory team to undertake due diligence coupled with extensive research on the selected companies to verify the company’s overall financial health.
- Develop financial models of the selected companies to arrive at valuations and support the Investment Manager in each and every investment cycle, deal structuring and negotiations, fund operations via accurate documentation.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models for stocks.
- Devise and perform own research methods, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market.
- Contribute in advisory research team as and when needed on project basis.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Semi Qualified CA/Bachelor’s Degree in Management or equivalent degree with at least second division marks or CGPA 2 out of 4 or other relevant major.
- Should have sound knowledge of Nepalese Capital Market.
- Should have at least 1 year of work related experience.
- Exemplary report writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Nepali.
- Sound skills in MS applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and team management skill.
- Age not exceeding 35 years.